BIO: Allen Vaysberg
“Treat yourself as you would wish to be treated by others!”
Allen Vaysberg is a successful entrepreneur who after creating and running IT consulting businesses for 15 years at age 37 found himself unhappy, unhealthy and unfulfilled. He knew he needed a change and in 2012 decided to begin anew.
Now Allen is a Life Recalibration Expert, Author, Speaker and creator of the SEAMLESS method. He facilitates people’s transition from unfulfilled & stressed to doing what they love and being at peace. Allen speaks on life purpose, career change, work-life balance, love & relationships, and the recalibration process and runs online programs helping people re-calibrate their lives.
Sample Interview Questions:
- Why this title for your book since it could be taken in a variety of ways?
- What constitutes The New Love Triangle?
- Who is this book trying to help?
- Why did you write it?
- What are your keys to a successful marriage?
- What qualifies you to write this book?
- Are there any statistics to back up your suggestions?
- Who do you typically work with?
- What are the 3 facets of Love you refer to?
- What are some of the practical suggestions you give for each one?
- How has the book been received?
- What is the SEAMLESS method and how is it related to this book?
- What is Life Recalibration?
- This is book 1, are there others?
- Treat yourself as you would wish to be treated by others!
- To love others you must first master loving yourself, for your cannot offer what you do not possess!
- Focus not on things you would change in them, but on things in them that elicit a change in you!
- Loving is full acknowledgement of the areas to improve on, mixed with patience in the process of getting there.
- Love others in the way they want to be loved and make that your top priority, because loving them, in the way they accept it, is the biggest gift you could ever give.
- In order to love the day, you must do something during it that you really love.
- It only takes a moment to feel loved a whole day long.
- Love is motion, it is flow and going with it is our nature.